Stichting Project Junior
The main goal of Project Junior indicates what the foundation stands for and reads as follows:
To provide a long-term safe environment, daily care and education to these 15 vulnerable children who are involved in this project due to their social context. This is to increase self-reliance, to prepare them for a social position and thus to lay the foundation for a promising future.
Project Junior Foundation was founded in 2019 by Soraya van Zantwijk. Soraya has a background in social social work, has been active as a family guardian and as a school social worker.
The meeting of Soraya and Mama Faraji, their shared sincerity in caring for others, the perseverance to get this done, and above all keeping an eye on the personal development of these fourteen underprivileged children, led to the foundation of Project Junior Foundation. Based on an intrinsic motivation to devote her knowledge and skills to a greater good in a pragmatic way, she has devoted her heart to underprivileged children in the Family House of Mama Faraji.
The directors and advisers of the foundation receive no remuneration for their work. Any expenses will be reimbursed.
S. van Zantwijk
T. van Zantwijk
Over the next three years, Project Junior aims to facilitate the following goals:
- Guiding all fifteen children to and providing appropriate education
- Increasing the self-reliance and resilience of the children
- Provide a structured and safe living environment
- Bringing all children together as much as possible, involving them and / or letting them come into contact with family
- Provide all children with at least two nutritious meals per day
- Health insurance for all fourteen children and Mama Faraji
- Project Junior is a foundation that only offers assistance to these fourteen vulnerable children with a fixed budget for basic necessities, education, care (insurance) until they can stand on their own two feet after their education.
- The help that Project Junior offers is personal and focused on these fourteen children. When the eldest is 18 years old, graduated and self-reliant, thirteen children are left that Project Junior takes care of.
- The foundation receives a monthly report from Mama Faraji with the exact effect of the money spent and the realization thereof.
To fully facilitate all fourteen children from Project Junior, an amount of 60,000 euros per year is required. This amount covers all costs included in the budget in order to achieve all the goals of Project Junior.
The Project Junior Foundation strives to raise enough money through donations, gifts, charity events, funds and subsidies.
. The treasurer carefully manages the foundation’s finances. The assets are accurately managed by the initiator and chairman of the foundation.
All funds received and made available are spent fully, effectively and without profit for the care of these fourteen children and the Family House of Mama Faraji.
The diagram gives a clear representation of which part of the budget is spent on which post.
The assets are accurately managed by the initiator and chairman of the foundation. Payments can only be made after permission from Project Junior Foundation . Board members cannot dispose of the assets of the institution separately. The foundation receives a monthly report from Mama Faraji with the exact effect of the money spent and the realization thereof.